Saturday, June 23, 2012

Baby Is HERE!

My son decided to come early and surprised us on June 13.  He was only 5 days early, but I was beginning to think he was going to be late. =) We are so happy and over joyed to have him here and in our lives.  Despite the sleep deprivation, we are all doing well and getting into the swing of being a family of 4.

I was really conscious about my weight gain this time and managed to only gain 27 pounds.  The doctor recommends no exercise for 6 weeks, so I will just be watching what I eat and not overindulging.  This will help me not gain any weight before I can start to loose any. =)  Even though, I don't have much weight to loose, I still have to get my body back into shape.  I am open to any weight loss and exercise tips you guys may have, so please send them my way.

I will be blogging about my exercise routine and skin care routine to clear the melasma on my face.  Let me know in the comments if there is anything you guys would like to know or want me to include in a post.

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment