Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Pregnancy Weeks 5 Though 9: Symptoms and Cravings =)

Hey everyone!! I just recently started posting my weekly pregnancy vlogs and since I planned on doing a corresponding blog post I wanted to catch everyone up.  These have been my symptoms and cravings from weeks 5 though 9.  




Week 5
Symptoms:
Cramps, even though I know I'm pregnant it makes me think my period is about to start.
Holy headache! It lasted all week!
Nausea
More tired than usual


Week 6
Symptoms:
Still cramping with some tugging pinching pains, which I know is just my uterus stretching.
Morning sickness in full swing
Exhausted
My diet is ginger ale, lemon water, and ritz crackers.
Preggie Pop Drops are my new favorite things and are a definite pregnancy must have!




Week 7
Symptoms:
We had a viability ultrasound and our littlest nuggets heart beat was just beating away!!
Morning sickness still going strong.
I've been feeling exhausted.
I'm having trouble sleeping at night.
I constantly have the urge to pee.


This ultrasound was done at 7weeks and 3 days. He looks like he has glowing alien eyes and a tail.  haha These early ultrasounds are so precious but so funny looking! =) I already love this little tiny human!


Week 8
Symptoms:

Still feeling sick all day long, with about 2 to 3 hours of good time in the afternoon.
Exhausted and going to bed around 8:30 every night.  I'm normally up until at least 10.
I've started napping when Declan naps, which is something I have never been able to do with either of my kids.  I'm not a napper.

Week 9
Symptoms:
My morning sickness is easing up a bit and I'm extremely grateful.
I'm still nauseas when I wake up but I'm doing better as long as I eat my ritz crackers before I get out of bed.
I'm feeling a tightening in my jaw, which I was told was due to the elastin getting your body ready to STRETCH.
The headache is back.  I have a bit of a cold this week.  Yuck!

Cravings:
Pomegranate seeds.
Strawberries (I craved fruit like a mad women my last pregnancy)
Pineapple
Parmesan Cheese ??? It must be the salt.

I wanted to catch everyone up on my symptoms and cravings since I found out I was pregnant.  This pregnancy is very similar to my last but I'm wondering if it's just a coincidence or if it's because they were so close together.  If you have a theory on that I would love to know.  =)

Kristen
xx










No comments:

Post a Comment