Sunday, May 13, 2012

35 Weeks Down, Hopefully Only 5 Left!

35 weeks and counting...


Today is Mother's Day! I had a great day with my husband, little man, and my mommy!  I'm officially 35 weeks along today and I'm so glad that I'm finally here.  I'm not a first time mom, but in the beginning of this pregnancy it seemed like I would never see the end.  Now I'm down to 5 weeks, give or take 1 or 2, and I'm seriously in amazement that I've made it this far but I'm ever so grateful!

I have a minor case of nesting, which is really only causing me to get things started.  Then my exhaustion sets in and I'm leaving my clothes in the dryer for 2 days.  This is nothing remotely close to what I experienced with my first son.  I cleaned and organized at all hours of the night and I was not exhausted until the 2 days before his arrival. 

I have so much left to do before my second little man gets here.  I hope I can find the energy this week to get most of the things done.  I just have to keep reminding myself Laundry, Laundry, Laundry!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment