Thursday, May 24, 2012

Did You Stop Wearing Lipstick or Lipgloss After Having Your Baby?

Before I had my son, back in 2008, I was a lipgloss fanatic!  There was never a time when I did not have MAC Lipglass on my lips and two or three tubes of it in my purse.  But that seemed to all change after I had my little guy.

All mommy's know of the constant desire to kiss their little ones cheeks.  I hated getting sticky lipgloss or leaving lipstick marks on him so eventually I just stopped wearing it all together.  My son will be four this year and I've just recently gotten back into the habit of wearing lipgloss and lipstick again.  I must say, I am LOVING it!

Now, I'm due to have my second baby on June 17.  So, I am once again faced with the dilemma of not wearing lip products.  I am a stay at home mom, so I am not presented with too many daily opportunities to wear lipgloss without being with my son, and I will be honest that by the time I go to night classes I forget.

Am I in this alone? What do other moms do?

No comments:

Post a Comment