Sunday, May 13, 2012

Strange Pregnancy Craving!

My New Craving!!

Craving the smell of fabric softener??

Is this normal? I'm not sure that there is much about pregnancy cravings that is normal!  As embarrassed as I am to admit it, when I was pregnant with my son, I craved the smell of the cardboard FedEx envelopes.  How totally strange is that?!

This time around I'm craving the smell of fabric softener! All I want to smell is Downy in the scent Clean Breeze.  I have some in a spray bottle that I use to spray down my snuggle pillow every night.  I have to smell it or I will not be able to fall asleep.  I have sprayed Downy on that poor pillow so much that the once white pillow case is now BLUE.  I can not wash the blue out, it is actually stained my from my addiction to the smell.  

I look for reasons to wash clothes just to smell it.  I've been washing my sheets several times a week just so I can smell my new favorite combination of Tide Clean Breeze along with the Downy.  Who ever complains about clean laundry but this is becoming quite expensive. 

I have to wonder if this is something that will go away or if I'm going to be going through weekly bottles of Downy forever.  

No comments:

Post a Comment