Monday, August 13, 2012

Fall Is Around The Corner...

I start back to school next week! Wow! I just can't believe it is that time for me already, and my son starts back in 3 weeks.  This summer has flown by but I have to admit that I'm ready for it to end.

There are so many things that I love about the fall.  The crisp cool air blowing through your open windows. I love warm fuzzy sweaters and socks.  By February I will be wishing for flip flops again, but for now I'm dreaming of UGGS.

My sister text me a picture from Micheal's Craft Store the other day of the Christmas decor they already had out for sale.  That makes me super excited!!

Now that I have the back to school shopping done, I am ready to start getting ready for Halloween.  I guess it's time to start thinking about costumes for the boys.

Who else is ready for fall?

Kristen
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment