Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Happy August!

Happy August Everyone! I hope everyone had a great July and was able to beat the heat.

With August 1st upon us already, I am now down to my last summer candle.  I am currently burning White Palm from Bath and Body Works.  


It is a very light scent but still noticeable.  I picked this up during the Semi-Annual Clearance Sale, so I'm not sure if they still have it.  I really like this as a transitional scent bringing me into fall.  

I am really excited for all the fall scents to come out at Bath and Body works next week.  I believe they will start bringing them back on August 6th.  Autumn and Marshmallow Fireside are my favorite fall scents from Bath and Body Works and I will definitely be heading over to start stocking up.

I'm also fortunate enough to live close enough to a Flagship Yankee Candle Store.  I get lost in candle land every time I go in there.  I have to have an Autumn Fruit candle for the September.  I like to start burning it around the time of my birthday and it really puts me in the mood for fall.  

Look forward to my candle haul post!


No comments:

Post a Comment