Friday, July 5, 2013

Getting Relief From Restless Legs With Zensah and Mama Mio Lucky Legs


Since I became pregnant, I knew it was inevitable that I would get restless legs.  I have had restless legs as a symptom of pregnancy in all of my previous pregnancies and I knew this one would be no different.  

From the moment the restless legs began, I was on a mission to find some relief.  After doing some research and trying a few things I found a system that works for me.  

I have been applying Mama Mio's Lucky Legs every night.  After letting it dry for a minute, I put on my Zensah compression socks.  I immediately feel the compression from the socks and after a few minutes I begin to feel a tingling cool sensation from the Lucky Legs.

Since I have been using this system, I can actually relax and stop kicking my legs all over the place.  While, this hasn't eliminated the problem all together, it has made a significant difference and made my nights much more comfortable.



Lucky Legs "revive tired legs"
I have been using Lucky Legs any time that my legs feel achy and tired.  I love the cooling and tingling sensation that this gel gives to your legs and feet.  Lucky Legs has a spearmint scent and is made with Yarrow, Chamomile, Aloe Vera, and V-tonic which helps to promote circulation and repress water retention.  That is something that any women in her third trimester can truly appreciate.  



Zensah Compression Socks are knee high compression socks.  Zensah uses graduated compression that will enhance blood circulation and oxygen flow.  These socks were designed for athletes but work amazing at combating the restless legs of pregnant women.  

I highly recommend the use of compression socks to help get some relief from restless legs during pregnancy.  If you have the luxury of going to bed prior to your restless legs beginning, I suggest doing that.  But with 2 little ones and legs that get restless prior to their bed time, it isn't in the cards for me. 


Kristen
xx

**Disclaimer** I am not a doctor! This is simply what has worked for me.  I am making no medical claims.





No comments:

Post a Comment