Monday, July 8, 2013

Juppy Baby Walker: Help Your Baby Walk Without Hurting Your Back

Don't break your back to help your baby walk, let the Juppy Baby Walker do the work. 



To be honest, when I first saw this a few months I thought it was gimmicky and something that was totally unnecessary to purchase.  Fast forward to now, I'm 7 1/2 months pregnant and my 12 month old still needs help walking.  Bending over is no longer as easy as it once was and my back hurts twice as quickly.  

The Juppy Baby Walker is like a harness for baby, helping to teach them balance while building their confidence in walking.  It has 2 straps that adjusts for heights between 4'11 and 6'11.  The straps have plush hand grips to insure your comfort while helping baby walk.

For me, the Juppy Baby Walker has been amazing.  It has helped Declan walk, while easing my discomfort that caused me additional lower back pain.  While it's not something we pull out all the time.  We have been using the Juppy around the house and walking to the mail box.  He loves it and you can tell he feels like a big boy and he's proud of himself.  


Thank you so much for reading and checking out my thoughts on the Juppy!

Kristen
xx


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment