Saturday, July 6, 2013

Pregnancy Week 28: Cravings and Symptoms

Hey everyone!!  It's time to recap week 28.  I am now 29 weeks pregnant and only have 11 more weeks to go.  This momma is totally starting to get pumped!

I went to the doctor this week for my glucose tolerance test and to receive my Rhogam shot because I an RH negative.  The glucose tolerance test is when they give you a sugary drink and make you sit and wait for an hour.  Then at the end of the hour they draw your blood.  For those of you who don't know, if you are RH negative, I am because I have a negative blood type,  you need a shot around 28 weeks.  I'm not a doctor, so I won't go in to the specifics, but I had to get mine this week. 

 After taking the glucose tolerance test, I was notified that I had failed.  =( So sad.  I now have to go back to take the diagnostic test for Gestational Diabetes.  That test is 3 hours long.  I'm not looking forward to that at all.  Diabetes doesn't run in my family, so fingers crossed I just failed the test and the results from the diagnostic test will all be normal.  

My heart burn has continued to get worse this week.  Without a Zantac, I am having trouble eating and drinking just about everything.  My restless legs are now manageable, check out my post on how I've been dealing with them.  

I am up to 141 pounds now.  I'm going to have to start watching what I've been craving.  LOL  I've actually been stress eating with all the stuff going on with selling our house.  It has gotten a bit out of control and I have got to get a handle on it.  



28 weeks and 2 days.  I'm wearing a Coobie Bra. They are seriously the most comfortable things to wear while pregnant! I live in them!!


My new BUMP NEST body pillow.  This is seriously the BEST pregnancy body pillow I have ever used and I've used several. 


Sad and snuggled with my Bump Nest pillow.  I just failed my glucose tolerance test.  

Check out this weeks video:




Thanks for checking in withe me this week!

Kristen
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment