Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Our House Is For Sale!

Happy Wednesday everyone!

So I know I've been MIA for a while over here, but I've been really trying to keep up with my other blog and both of my youtube channels.  

It has been a crazy couple of weeks for me.  We put our house on the market sort of suddenly.  I never expected to be selling my home at 7 months pregnant but here we are.  Two weeks ago or so, we found out we could possibly be moving.  We decided that it was best for us to go ahead and get our house market ready before I had progressed to far into my pregnancy. 

So after cleaning, organizing, and making our house ready to be shown it went on the market.  In less than 24 hours we had appointments set for people who were interested.  I was totally overwhelmed, because I wasn't expecting any interest so quickly.  Five days after putting our house on the market, we have accepted an offer and we are ready to move forward with our life.  

At this point, I am so happy and relieved, but at the same time I am scared for what the future holds for me and my family.  I am not one who handles change very well.  I like what I am used to and it takes me a while to warm up to the idea of new things.  I wasn't even used to the idea that my house would be on the market and now we are under contract to sell it.  Craziness!!

Once I have more information on our possible move, I will share all the details.  

A new bumpdate will be up tomorrow night!! 

Thanks for reading!

Kristen
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment