Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Pregnancy Week 23: Symptoms, Cravings, and Baby Movement

Wow! I know I have said this before, but I can't believe that I have completed week 23.  To be honest, I am excited but I am actually starting to get nervous.  With each week that passes, I grow more and more excited to meet my newest little man but I am also nervous how I am going to handle being the new mother of 3.  I think I manage 2 quite well and worry that 3 will be a challenge.  

I watch some amazing women on youtube who are mom's of more than 3 and they are my heroes.  In the coming weeks, I will be looking to them for motivation and inspiration.  My fear is that there won't be enough of "mommy" to go around.  This fear is something I can't seem to control but I'm working on it.

Symptom wise everything has mostly stayed the same.  My heartburn and acid reflux are still going strong.  I have continued to treat it with Zantac and Tums Smoothies.  I have been on the hunt for the Alkazelter Chews but I haven't been able to find them yet.  My restless legs are still driving me nuts and have been starting every night at around 6:30.  That makes it impossible for me to go to bed prior to them becoming restless.  I'm going to talk to my doctor about any treatment options at my appointment later this week.  

New symptom, I have a rash.  I have a rash on my chest and just at the top of my tummy.  It itches and it's pretty uncomfortable.  It looks similar to my youngest son's eczema rash but I'll have to show the doctor this week.  After my regular body wash stung my skin in the shower, I am switching to Aveeno for now.  

I haven't gained any more weight this week.  So I am still at a total weight gain of 10 pounds.  I am still craving fruit, but lately I have started to want chocolate.  Unfortunately, that gives me heart burn, which you think would deter me but it doesn't.  I still eat it.  I tell myself baby wants it!

The baby has started moving around so much more! Amazing!!

Here is my weekly video:



Thanks for checking in with me this week!

Kristen
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment