Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Pregnancy Week 25: Symptoms and Cravings


Hey everyone!! It's that time again, time for another weekly update.  I'm recapping week 25 and seriously can not believe it.  I just checked my What to Expect app and it says that I only have 14 weeks left to go.  That is so hard for me to wrap my mind around.  Seriously, where has the time gone.

This week has been pretty crazy for me since we have decided to put our house on the market.  I know, perfect timing to do that as I'm moving into my 3rd trimester.  But it just worked out that way.  Next week starts the crazy work to get everything ready so I'm doing my best to get as much rest as possible.

I have been pretty tired this week and usually by 1 pm I've been needing  a nap.  The last day of school was this week so I am trying to get both of my boys on a schedule that will allow mommy to nap too. 

My hot foot sensation, that I previously got on my right side, is now back.  I am still dealing with the heart burn a night but it has been showing up more frequently during the day.  Zantac is my best friend these days.  I have had some lower back pain this week.  This has been more of an ache and less of the sciatic pain.  With each passing day, I am noticing that I am more out of breath than the day before.  I suppose that means the baby is getting big.  =)

Check out this weeks pregnancy vlog:



Symptoms:
Hot foot sensation on my right side.
Lower back ache
Feeling pressure on and off, but mostly when I stand for too long.
Loads of Braxton Hicks contractions, regardless of how much water I drink or how much I rest and relax.
Feeling more exhausted.
Heartburn
Restless legs

Cravings:
Fruit
Chocolate
The scent of anything lemon.

Weight:
Total weight gain is 11 pounds.


Thank you so much for checking in with me this week!

Kristen
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment