Friday, June 28, 2013

Pregnancy Weeks 26 and 27: Symptoms and Cravings

Hey everyone!! Today I'm recapping week 26 and 27 of my pregnancy, again where has the time gone.

I didn't want to have to recap 2 weeks together but life happens.  We put our house on the market so I spent week 26 cleaning and getting the house ready and week 27 showing the house.  I didn't have time to film an update much less right a blog post.  Things have been crazy around here.  But fortunately, they are settling down now.  We received several offers on our home and now we are under contract.  Talk about stress.  I am so stressed now about having to move just after having the baby.  But things are still in the early stages.  We might be possibly moving out of the state so that has added to the stress.

Everything has pretty much remained the same over the last 2 weeks.  I feel like the baby might have gotten a bit lower, possibly to make room to grow more.  His kicks feel lower and are in general more intense.  He is such an active little booger.  He moves around so much.  When Declan wakes up in the middle of the night, the baby is up with him.  I have a feeling that's not such a good sign for my future.  

My restless legs are finally getting some relief.  I will post all about that in a few days.  My heart burn is just plain awful.  It has literally gotten so bad this past week that it has caused me to vomit.  It has been quite miserable.  

Symptoms:
Increased Urination
Shortness of Breath
Restless Legs
Heartburn

Cravings: 
Tomatoes
Chocolate

Check out this weeks video:




Thanks for checking in on me this week!!

Kristen
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment