Thursday, June 13, 2013

Pregnancy Week 24: Symptoms and Cravings

It's week 24's recap! I can't believe it.  I'm getting closer and closer to my 3rd trimester.  It will be here before I know it! I'm slowly but surely beginning to prepare for baby and getting more excited for his arrival with each passing day.

My restless legs are continuing to get worse and I'm beginning to experience being out of breath, a lot.   Even though I'm still in my second trimester, feeling exhausted is becoming a normal part of my afternoon.  Summer break is rapidly approaching, so I hope to get both kids down for a nap at the same time so mommy can get some extra rest.

I developed a  rash a few weeks ago and was told that it is heat rash.  I do not believe that it's heat rash because it's getting worse and it's very itchy.  It's only located on my chest but has slowly begun to move down to my tummy.  I'm going to bring it back up to my doctor again this week and hopefully get a more accurate answer as to what is going on.

I didn't gain any weight this week, so I am only up 10 pounds as of now.  The baby is moving so much and he has started to stick his feet and elbows out and we can see it.  At night he bounces around and my tummy looks like it's dancing to a mariachi band.  

Check out this weeks pregnancy vlog:


Symptoms this week:

Acid Reflux
Restless Legs
Increased Urination
Increased Exhaustion

Cravings:
Chocolate

Thanks so much for checking in with me this week!

Kristen
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment