Monday, May 6, 2013

Glamourmom Nursing Bra Tummy Control Tank Review

Nursing tanks are something that I think every nursing mom should invest in.  Glamourmom Nursing Bra Tanks have come highly recommended and I recently received the opportunity to review one.  

(Image courtesy of Glamourmom)


The Glamourmom Nursing Bra Tummy Control Tank is unlike any other nursing tank that I have previously owned.  It has a really supportive built in bra which I can totally appreciate.  There is a place for your nursing pads and a clear large space to nurse through.  I tested nursing pads on the tank and they adhered nicely and stayed in place.  It has the traditional clips and they were easily undone with just one hand. 

This tank also features a tummy control inner panel.  I found this to be the most desirable feature of the tank.  The tummy control panel helps with posture while also controlling any extra post baby belly that you might have.

This tank does feel a bit restrictive when you first put it on, much like a pair of Spanks, but once you're used to wearing it it is very comfortable.  I could tell a noticeable difference in my own waistline while wearing this tank versus not wearing it.

I highly recommend the Glamourmom Tummy Control nursing tank to anyone nursing mom who desires a little extra support.  I know that I am looking forward to wearing this tank while I'm working on getting my shape back and I am excited to try more from the brand.

This tank, along with several other styles of nursing tanks, can be purchased at Glamourmom.com

For more information and to see me wearing the tank, watch my review video below.




Thank you so much for reading!  If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Kristen
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment