Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Pregnancy Week 21 and 22: Symptoms, Cravings, and GENDER REVEAL

Hey guys! These last 2 weeks have gone by so quickly. It's actually starting to make me nervous! The faster the weeks go, the closer I am to being a mommy of 3.  The transition from 2 to 3 babies has me a bit terrified.  Most of my friends say it was the jump from 1 to 2 that was difficult but I handled that pretty well, at least I thought so.  

I have continued to have most of the same symptoms over the last 2 weeks.  My restless legs are getting worse and the are actually keeping me up at night.  I have started to have more frequent more intense Braxton Hicks contractions. I had them at the end of my first pregnancy, then I had them early on around 12 weeks with my second.  This time, I started getting them around 19 or 20 weeks, but over the last 2 weeks the are very regular.  I would usually get them if I didn't drink enough water or if I was doing too much and needed to rest.  This time they are happening in the middle of the night and waking me up from a dead sleep.  The doctor said that is pretty normal considering I'm having my babies so close together but still being woken up by any pain during pregnancy will make you worry for a minute.  

My ultrasound results came back and everything was normal as expected.  Everything is good with baby.  This kid moves SO MUCH! This baby is the most active of the 3 pregnancies that I have had.  The movement has gotten greater with each pregnancy.  This has made it more difficult for me to fall asleep at night.  So between having an active mover and having restless legs falling asleep has been quite a pain.  

Here is my video from the last two weeks!



Well, I've made everyone wait long enough.  We tried to have a cake made and we had the baker cancel and no one else could make it in time.  I ended up just looking in the envelope.  It really did drive me nuts that my husband knew and I didn't.  Anyway, for all of you who are wondering.....

It's a....
BOY!!

We are all very excited! We were all expecting a girl but we are now convinced that my husband just doesn't make them.  Now for the shopping and preparation to being.  This little guy will be a totally different season from Declan so he will need some of his own new stuff.  September will be here before I know it.  I think I'll have to wait until August to find more fall clothes for baby.  

We are still on the fence about names.  We have thought of a few but we can't seem to agree on one.  We were trying to stick with a "D" name but we are open to everything now.  If you have any super cool, unique names that you are willing to share please leave a comment below.

Thank you all for reading and checking in with me for the last two weeks.!

Kristen
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment