Thursday, May 30, 2013

Tweedlebug Boutique: The Most Adorable Hospital Hats For Babies

Tweedlebug hospital hats are quite possibly one of the cutest things I have seen for a newborn.  Show your new bundle of joy off in style with these precious hats.



Tweedlebug Boutique hospital hats are your traditional style hospital hats with a little added style.  They are individually handcrafted in the USA, so each hat is unique.  Which is exactly what all of our little angels deserve.  What makes these hats ten times more special is that they were invented by a mommy for her daughter and now she is sharing her incredible idea with us all.


This hat has the same look at your traditional hospital hat but with an added bow and pink ribbon detail.  This is the perfect way to show off your new baby girl from the moment she is born.



This hat is blue and white stripes and couldn't be more perfect for welcoming your little boy.  Since most hospitals have the same hat that they use for boys and girls, the Gavin hat is sure to make your little boy stand out.  


These hats are a great gift idea for newly expectant moms.  I know I can not wait to see my new little guy wearing the adorable Gavin hat.  Tweedlebug Boutique offers ten different styles of hats, to check them out and purchase one for yourself or a friend please click here.

Thank you guys so much for reading!

Kristen
xx


*Disclaimer:  I did receive both the Gavin and Harper hat for purposes of this review.  I did not receive any monetary compensation.  All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.  My loyalty is to my readers and always will be. 



No comments:

Post a Comment