Monday, May 20, 2013

Pregnancy Week 20: Symptoms and More Strange Cravings

Wahoo!! I am officially half way done with my pregnancy!!  Now the count down can begin! 20 weeks and counting.  We are so excited!!

This week I have gotten so round.  haha  I have grown out of all of my regular clothes.  My jeans zip no more.  I have been wearing a belly band and using a rubber band to hold my pants together but that isn't working anymore.  

I have still been loving the smell of wood and Snuggle fabric softener! When I'm doing laundry and am using so much Snuggle and breathing so deep when I'm switching my laundry from the washing to the dryer.  

I'm on a fruit kick this pregnancy.  I am loving pineapple, apples, grapes, raspberries and pretty much any other fruit I can get my hands on.  

My heart burn is killing in full effect and it's obviously uncomfortable.  I'm managing it with Tums and Zantac.  Still everyday at 3 pm, I'm really nauseas.  I'm hoping this ends soon.  

I have had some serious restless legs going on this week.  I had this with my other pregnancies so I was expecting it.  It drives me nuts every night when I'm trying to sleep.  I just have the constant urge to move my legs.  =(

Weight 128
Total Weight Gain: 6 pounds

Here is my video for 20 weeks pregnant.



Thank you guys so much for checking in with me this week!!

Kristen
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment