Thursday, May 2, 2013

Win A Coobie For Your Boobies!

I have mentioned before that I am obsessed with my Coobie bras and now I'm able to give you all a chance to experience the greatness that is Coobie for yourselves.

These bras are one size fits all and are super comfortable and supportive.  I have worn them when I was a 34B and a 36DD.  I have nursed in these bras, worked out in them, slept in them, and worn them daily.  I'm so glad my best friend gifted them to me a few years back.  I'm hooked! 

These bras come in several styles and a variety of colors and they can all be found at Shop Coobie.

Now for the giveaway.  I have 3 Coobie Scoopneck Bras to giveaway, the colors will vary.  I will be choosing 3 winners! 

Good luck to everyone! I hope you fall in love with this bra as much as I have!


Thanks for entering!!

Kristen 
xx

2 comments: