Tuesday, May 28, 2013

MAMA MIO Pregnancy Essentials Kit Review

All I can say is "YES, YES, YES"! This kit is a pregnancy must have.  


First here is a little information on Mama Mio, incase the brand is new to you.  Mama Mio was founded in London by four beauty experts.  Mama Mio has a wide range of products that not only cater to your needs during pregnancy but your skin care needs at any time in your life. Bonus, Mama Mio donates a percentage of all sales the a cancer support charity.  I always love companies who give back.


The Pregnancy Essentials kit retails for $28.00 and contains three must haves by Mama Mio for pregnancy.

Products Included:
Boob Tube Bust and Neck Firmer 30ml/1 fl.oz
Tummy Rub Stretch Mark Butter 30ml/1 fl.oz
Lucky Legs Rapid Relief for Heavy Legs and Feet 30ml/1 fl.oz


I am currently 23 weeks pregnant and using these products daily has been a real treat.  I only wish that the Mama Mio fairy would coming in and refill my bottles nightly so I would never run out.  I am crazy over the smell of the Tummy Rub and find myself using it more than I need to just because the smell is so amazing!

These products are loaded with naturally good ingredients so I can feel extra good about giving myself my nightly rub down.  Mama Mio products are free of colourants, parabens, petrolatums, phthalates, sodium laurel and laureth sulphates, all synthetic fragrances and xenoestrogen.  

Boob Tube "aim North, not South"
This neck and décolletage cream is made with CoQ10, Avocado Oil, Fenugreek, Shea Butter, and Milk Thistle.  I love that Milk Thistle is an ingredient.  I just love saying it.  I have been massaging Boob Tube down my neck and on to my breasts every night for 2 weeks now and I HAVE noticed a difference.  I have noticed that my skin is firmer and that despite the continual growing of my boobies,  I have noticed improvement in my stretch marks from my previous pregnancies.  I recommend Boob Tube to all women, pregnant or not.  I will continue to use this product even after my pregnancy.  

Tummy Rub " say NO to stretch marks"
My current obsession! This tummy butter is rich in Omega 3,6 and 9 with added elasticising Shea Butter.  Tummy Rub has a rich and thick consistency that leaves your skin feeling soft and supple.  I have been using this every night for 2 weeks and like I said, I'm obsessed.  The scent is simply divine and relaxing.  My tummy has never felt better.  I highly recommend Tummy Rub to any one who is looking for added comfort and trying to avoid stretch marks during pregnancy.    

Lucky Legs "revive tired legs"
I have been using Lucky Legs any time that my legs feel achy and tired.  I love the cooling and tingling sensation that this gel gives to your legs and feet.  Lucky Legs has a spearmint scent and is made with Yarrow, Chamomile, Aloe Vera, and V-tonic which helps to promote circulation and repress water retention.  That is something that any women in her third trimester can truly appreciate.  


The Pregnancy Essentials kit can be purchased here on the Mama Mio site.  This set would be a thoughtful gift for an new mother to be.  It would make a great addition to a new mommy gift basket or even a baby shower gift.  These are also travel friendly and would be a great item to pick up to take along on your baby moon.  

I couldn't choose a favorite because I enjoy them all but if I could only get one it would be the Tummy Rub.  I look forward to each and every use and the scent sends me over the moon. I highly recommend this company to any woman pregnant or not.  I look forward to trying more items from Mama Mio and bringing you more reviews in the future.  

Thank you for reading!

I hope you enjoyed the review.

Kristen
xx 













Disclaimer:  I did receive the Pregnancy Essentials Kit for purposes of this review.  I did not receive any monetary compensation.  All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.  My loyalty is to my readers and always will be.  

No comments:

Post a Comment