Thursday, April 25, 2013

Happy Thursday!

Happy Thursday everyone! 

Today is a house cleaning and laundry day for me.  So naturally, I would have to burn a yummy smelling candle to have my house smelling fresh as I'm cleaning.  

Today I'm burning the Pineapple Mango candle from Bath and Body works.  This candle smells amazing! Almost immediately after I lit the candle, I could begin to smell the pineapple and mango scent fill my house.  I hope they still have these because I'm going to have to pick up a few more.  



Bath and Body works description: "Tantalizing tropical pineapple is the perfect partner for luscious mango in a fragrance rounded out by a hint of warm vanilla."


This candle has me wishing I was on an island somewhere having a tropical drink! Some candles don't smell true to their name or scents or don't really add fragrance to your entire house.   This one does and I'm currently obsessed with it!

I hope you are all having a wonderful Thursday! 

Thanks for reading!

Kristen
xx







No comments:

Post a Comment