Thursday, April 4, 2013

Pregnancy Weeks 13 & 14: Symptoms, Cravings, and PUNTA CANA

These past two weeks seem to have gone by so quickly.  That probably has something to do with the fact that I have been pretty much pregnancy symptom free and I went on an incredible vacation.  =)

For those that don't know, my husband and I went to Punta Cana, DR to celebrate our 5 year anniversary.  We had an amazing time and I felt amazing the entire time.  I slept through the night for 5 nights in a row!! That was definitely one of the best parts of the trip.  It was really nice to be alone with my husband, considering it was the first time in 5 years we've been anywhere with out our children.


The beach in Punta Cana was absolutely beautiful and oh so relaxing!


My husband and I on our first night there.  I, of course, rocked SPF the whole time.  =)


Beach selfie to prove I went on the trip.  My hubby wasn't very good about taking pics.  He was too busy having a blast! =)


Last night there, my blow dryer went out and my hair was looking a hot mess!

Symptoms:

Sore Boobies that are growing!
Vivid Dreams
Melasma is starting to show. =( Hyper-pigmentation on my forehead and above my lip. 
Sciatic pain
My stomach is getting splotchy on my left side.  

(Same symptoms for both weeks)

Cravings:

Citrus Fruits
Orange Juice

Weight:
123

Total weight gain:
1 pound

Check out my 13 week pregnancy vlog here:  http://youtu.be/c-w_INvn88M

Check out my 14 week pregnancy vlog here:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyKTqrN0BNc

Be sure to subscribe! =)

Thank you all so much for reading!!!

Kristen xx




No comments:

Post a Comment