Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Pregnancy Week 15: Symptoms and Cravings

Hey everyone! Wow! I can't believe that I am already done with my 15th week of pregnancy! This has just been going by so quickly.

My oldest was on Spring Break this week.  I so enjoyed having him home.  We didn't get to travel because my husband couldn't take off work, but we still had loads of fun.  Dax is really into Pirate stuff right now, so I took him to Michael's and we found a wooden Pirate ship that he could paint himself!


My, not so little anymore, Declan was trying to rock a Faux-hawk to match his brother!



Nana sent Dax and Declan Thing 1 and Thing 2 shirts and dolls from her trip to Universal Studios.  Someone was really happy about his new shirt!



Now on to the pregnancy stuff.  =)

Symtoms:
Lower back pain
Sciatic nerve pain
Sore boobies
My boobies are up a full cup size in 2 weeks.

Cravings:
Orange Juice
Fruits
I have been wanting to eat Jalapeno poppers like crazy!
Tomatoes

Weight:
123

Total weight gain:
1 pound

You can check out my week 15 video vlog here!

Thank you so much for reading!! I hope you have a great day!!

Kristen
xx

1 comment: