Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Yankee Candle Honey Blossom Tart


I ordered this Yankee Candle Honey Blossom tart online without having smelled it before and was honestly draw to the lavender color and pretty picture on the packaging.  

If you like Thierry Mugler Angel perfume than you will LOVE this scent.  As soon as the tart started to melt it immediately brought me back to the days when I wore Angel exclusively.  I no longer wear Angel, so this was a nice treat to have my home smelling as if I had sprayed some.  

 Yankee Candle's Description of Honey Blossom:  "The beautiful blend of flower nectar, honey musk, freesia and woods makes this both full and delicate." 

I agree with their description, it is very light and floral and has a beautiful long lasting scent.  It lasted in my house for about 14 hours.  I tend to put tarts in a 7 am and when I went to bed at 9 pm I could still smell the sweet Honey Blossom.   I think it's a great Spring scent and I would purchase it again.  

Thanks for reading!

Kristen
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment