Tuesday, April 30, 2013

My Weekend In Review

Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope that you're all having a fantastic week! This was a post that I wanted to start posting on Sundays but didn't and figured today was as good a day as any.  I thought it would be super fun for me to show you guys a little bit of my weekend.  I wish I had taken more pictures but I will get better.  

Friday we went to the zoo and had a blast with the boys on Dax's class field trip.




This poor Giraffe was being pecked at!



This weekend Dax had soccer and we spent the rest of weekend at my moms.  Dax had so much fun helping build flower beds and planting tomatoes.  He was so proud of this baby flower pots.



My littlest man was off his schedule and not very friendly.  This picture was pretty much his attitude all weekend.  LOL


And sometimes it's just about making funny faces and being silly! 



We are all looking forward to the awesomeness of this week and the coming weekend! 

I hope you guys all had a great weekend!

Thanks for reading!

Kristen
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment