Monday, April 22, 2013

Pregnancy Week 17: Symptoms, Cravings, Bump Shot

Hey everyone!! We are here in week 17!! I am now a total believer that each pregnancy goes by faster and faster.  I can't believe it's only 2 more weeks until our anatomy scan which could reveal the gender!   And just 3 more weeks until I'm half way done with my pregnancy.  

This week the baby started to kick! He/She is kicking so much! I feel them mostly at night when I'm laying down and relaxing.  The kicks aren't strong enough yet to be felt from the outside so I'm able to enjoy this little miracle all by myself right now.  Even with having felt this feeling before, it doesn't take away from how truly amazing it is.  Feeling the baby kicking is my most favorite part of pregnancy.  =) And I'm so glad it's finally started!

My boobs have been very sore this week and have grown a full cup size in the last 2 weeks.  My nipples have been super sore and have felt like what I have experienced early on in my other pregnancies.  

My back pain this week has gotten worse.  I have been spending a lot of time on the heating pad, taking warm baths,  and taking tylenol.  That has been helping but some days are worse than others.  

This picture was taking the morning of the day I was officially 17 weeks.  I'm trying to get better about posting pictures here because I am always a week ahead when I film my weekly pregnancy vlogs.    The lighting is funny here, but no, there those are not stretch marks just poor lighting.




Symptoms:
Headache
Heartburn
Lower back pain
Sciatic nerve pain
Very sore boobs
Sore nipple
Bloated 

Cravings:
Orange Juice
Fruit: Rasberries, Watermelon, Blackberries, Blueberries

Weight:
124

Total weight gain:
2 pounds 

Check out my video for the week!




Thank you so much for checking in on my week!!


Kristen
xx



1 comment:

  1. I'll support you if you want to know...I couldn't keep you out of the nursery anyway and you know you would peak in when I wasn't there!!

    ReplyDelete